Awnings to Fit All Your Business NeedsSince 1895, Addison Awning has been the professionals for fabricating awnings. The entire process, from design and construction to graphic creation, is all done in-house, saving you time and allowing for greater artistic control and quality. Your commercial awning is made from exact renderings and drawings which guarantees that you get the awning you envisioned, want and need.
We offer a one year warranty on craftsmanship and a five to eight year warranty on most fabrics. Our awnings are constructed from galvanized steel and aluminum, and all welds are expertly cleaned and painted. The awning covers are fitted to the frame at the shop before installation, are stretched for a perfect fit, and are reinforced at all wear points.
We have an array of colors and materials to choose from. Whenever possible, awnings are sewn with color coordinated Dacron threads.
To find out more about how we can help you with your next commercial awning need, please contact us today.
How to Care for Your Commercial AwningHere are a few tips to keep your commercial awning looking fresh and new.
- Regularly scheduled service, maintenance and cleaning
- Brush off loose soil from your awning
- Hose off your awning with water
- Lightly clean dirt spots with sponge with mild soap and lukewarm water
- Rinse thoroughly to remove soap
- Do not use bleach or detergents
- Do not use heat or steam press to dry
- Do not allow birds to nest on your awning.